We are now open our normal summer hours of Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am - 2pm (subject to change as we move forward in the age of Covid). While we are in the office this week, we are asking those of you who want to return to begin the week of June 8. Below is our plan to keep our valued Little Chapel family safe as we re-open.
* We are limiting space use as follows: Library - 10 people; Chapel - 6 people; Street Suite - 4 people. The Conference Room is currently unavailable.
* Each room is cleaned and disinfected daily and will be cleaned and disinfected after each group if more than one group meets in a room each day.
* If you use cushions in any room, please leave them on the floor; do not stack them as done previously. We will spray fabrics down after use.
* We do not require anyone to wear a mask. Your groups can wear them if they so choose. Please continue social distancing as required by the CDC.
* Soap and hand sanitizer are available in the bathrooms.
* If you meet in the Library, please dispose of any trash in the can by the patio gate.
* Please remember there is NO smoking whatsoever on the Chapel grounds, nor is there smoking allowed on the UA campus.
Wishing you all peace, health and joy as we begin our different present.
- Randi, Constance, Jorge and Moses
The Little Chapel of All Nations is not a church - there is no minister or congregation.
It is a non-profit, nonsectarian organization founded over 65 years ago by the late Ada Peirce McCormick, a Tucson writer and early-day feminist. The Chapel is a place to let the human spirit escape from the clamor of everyday life. It is simply a wayside shrine leading to your own belief.
1401 East 1st Street, Tucson, Arizona 85719, United States
09:00 am – 04:00 pm
The Chapel Offices are open
Monday through Friday
from 9am to 4pm.
Summer/Holiday hours differ -
please call for times.
Our facilities are available by appointment
Phone (520) 623-1692
Send us an email with a Moses story or your favorite Little Chapel moment.